one at a time

 Can I change my acts by sudden realization?

Can I focus myself on most important things and leave those unimportant and nuisance to my goal?

Can I just leave those worries to the Lord?

Can I just give up finding someone to love and let love find me instead?

Can I just give up, flirting to someone and make myself distracted?

Can I just leave the thinking of what ifs?

Can I be open to the possibilities that I can do it without thinking what other will think about me?

with the intentionality to focus on goal I guarantee your success with the help of the Lord, I remember His words in John 15:7, you are doing this for the Glory of the Lord. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You have to keep going

In this world cruel world

Good things lockdown has done to the Philippines people must know