My mind still working

 I wonder why I am still asking my self these words, I wonder how and what I need to do in order for me to keep on improving.

I wanted someone to be recognize as person who's intelligence in the different level, and that how people achieve this level.

I am thinking right now that my mind is slowing down, I observe it , and I am thinking because of the medicine I am taking that is why I have this slowing down thinking which is I should not be having because I am going to enter law school, and this schooling needs a active brain.

Maybe also that I am not focused right now for what should I be achieving.

I can do it, whatever happens. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You have to keep going

In this world cruel world

Good things lockdown has done to the Philippines people must know