I am frustrated

 There is called different crime commission, but this is different from what I am going to write today.

I am always telling to this blog that I want to become a lawyer, since my plan of becoming a policeman does not happen, and now today, I am moving forward to my life, I guess, I am pursuing law school, just this evening I had the final interview from Bulsu college of law, this is the last step since I took a written exam from it.

This is the story,

a month ago I was not really sure about going to law school since I have a financial constrain and I am a jobless person, I pick to become a policeman instead, but apparently since I had shared it with you, that I failed miserably from this experience. 

Anyways, I took a written exam from BULSU College of law, I paid a admission exam, even I have not really sure of taking it, I took the chance of not getting the job of PNP, and sure enough it did not happen, so while I am in the process of applying in the PNP the College of law schedules our final interview and that I did not attend it, because I am quite sure that I am getting this job, and alas, I was not right, and that I failed the job and that I missed the chance of Interview, but then after moving on to my failure, I asked the Lord to forgive for trusting him, I am really sorry and that I feel distant from Him already, while I am writing this, but then I am really sorry. I hope that to all that I have said and done, I have faith that He is still with me no matter what.

Again, I thought I am too late for the schedule, I remember someone from the group and asked him if he had his interview, I learn from him that his schedule was moved, I also wrote a request letter of reconsideration for the final interview and reach out to someone in the school to be able to schedule a final interview and that was today.

I am hoping that maybe, I passed the final interview and that what I am going to do now is find a job that could survive my life, and my tuition fee, I know I have financial constraint as today, but what really bothers me is our house in mexico, where I am planning to live with my mother, because we are just going to tap our electricity from my relative, I felt that I have a big problem in come from my plan of studying because ever since I am with them, I have frustration, because they keep telling me not to study anymore because I am too old and that nothing will happen to this plan, I hope that this will not add up to my problem I hope that what I am going to struggle is the financial, I pray that every person in my family support my plan of becoming a lawyer, I just hope it happen.

Today, I am planning not to tell them that I am going to enroll myself, I keep on telling my self, If I am not going to pass this interview, then I am still going to take it next year. I just really want to happen it today, because the time is ticking and that I am not going any younger, but still I am pursuing my dream, I do not know what happen in the future, but still I am going to achieve that goal.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You have to keep going

In this world cruel world

Good things lockdown has done to the Philippines people must know