i am 28 turning 29

 What I really want in life?

1. I want to find my life partner,

I am hoping that, right now to find my life partner, together we will find a way to climb the ladder to achieve our goals in life.

I plan to find someone I can be with and drop all the dreams I am planning.

This decision in my life, is I find it critical because, if in the case that I decided to enter law school, I should drop the possibility of finding my life partner, courting in law school will only distract me from achieving this dream, it is just so frustrating to learn that I may achieve of becoming a lawyer, but turned out not finding a wife, and then die alone, because no one wants me because I am old bald man, and I might achieve becoming a lawyer but not to the extent that it will uplift my status of living.

worst come to worst is that I wasted my time studying law and then not achieving it, then I am too old to find my wife. the problem with this is if I am looking on it, if I really believe this might happen then why not just drop all of this plan? because right now I actually cannot take my job anymore and then if I drop my dream of becoming a lawyer then I should persevere in my current job, which I actually have a good salary, and benefits but I just cannot take it anymore,

My plan is that I will resign this coming december find some other work that can match or even not too less than what I am receiving from my current job.

This is what I am planning if I am not going to enter law school, find now my better half, start dating, but I actually tried it just last week and felt broken hearted, this is what happen, I met this girl who is very charming that upon going back home I felt that I had a love at first sight and that I love her personality, I kept thinking about her, I just cannot explain it further, just think of a man who is crazy in love with a woman, but turn out that she does not see me or felt the way I felt for her, I willing to drop all my plan for her, I will take care of her and built a new life with her, I am ready to do it, because I think that pursuing to enter law school might not do any better in life, but I am just thinking that I might take a masters degree in the way I might have few years that can be with my life, and that this might uplift my living by getting a job in the Government, but then I just do not love masters school, I just can't , I am looking forward learning any thing about this masters subject, I just thinking doing it because I want to have a better life with my soon to be wife, I should make an act of uplifting my salary and life, but then I did not have any idea who is the girl willing to be with me.

another thing is, is it possible that while studying law might find someone in my life? I think that is possible but, knowing my self, when I have a relationship I always think of her and that will just distract me from school. this is so sad about my self, because, If you can see, this is a petty problem, it is actually very possible to find love while doing your dreams.

Now what I am gonna do, take risk and quit my job, and start studying law school, or persevere to my current job because I might not want this job, but this job, gives me food to eat, a better life, I have a car, and salary of higher that most of job in the Philippines, but it is just I am not happy with it, that is the problem, I do not want it anymore, I want that I have a service car, the comfort it gives me because we do not have this in our lives, I have incentives other than salary and allowances, I have very seldom job in a day, I am like, working for only 5 hours in average day, and that is mostly actually spend thru my travel like driving, this is the problem and that is that I am tired of doing it, I do not know what I want to quit, I really want to quit.

but then I just do not have any fall back, where job will I go, other than that of my insecurities that I am bald, and that I have low self-esteem, I am just fighting it back because I do not have a choice, but my crown is getting bald, I am doing all I can to stop or at least slowing it, I even got a tattooed point in my scalp just to hide it, fuck I this is really frustrating and depressing to know. 

I have very low self-esteem of this fucking hair. other than every problem in my life, that I chose to fight with, and often times let things happen and face it.

I very tired of this. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You have to keep going

In this world cruel world

Good things lockdown has done to the Philippines people must know