how can I learn something

I came here again, nice being back here again, I was not actually feel like writing today, as always I am not motivated to do it, but might as well write today for me to somehow exercise my little mind.

Today, I want to write something about, what if, I will earn something from what I really love doing, just like this, write making a content. I want to do in life, that I love doing at the same time making a money for myself, because most importantly or at least in my current status, I will not able to survive, I will just sit here, writing nonsense like this, but then maybe somehow someday, this little dream of mine of becoming a content creator will somehow help me survive my everyday life, and if the God wills, I will become successful, writer, maybe right now I am not thinking about it, because it is so far from reality but somehow I am hopeful.

today, I want to learn something like, making an application in android app that, that will create a money for me.

I really like researching and that somehow, there is gold in doing this, and that I am enjoying by searching, I might not be a very great one, but maybe someday I will learn to do it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You have to keep going

In this world cruel world

Good things lockdown has done to the Philippines people must know