YEAH YOW,

 HEY!

 I was not able to write for some while, and I regret not doing it again, again I am sorry that whenever I write here is about my frustrations on how to continue my goal in improving my writings. I am sorry, but then I hope to the Lord that whoever may read this find some inspiration and motivation by reading something good in here.

I do not know how far I've become when it comes to writing my blogs, I feel I am not going any better, that makes me frustrated in this doings. 

I just realize that maybe someday I get to choose what I really love doing, I just want to have my own place where I can enjoy myself and write anything that makes me happy.

what I just realize it that I will not be able to do it if not having resources like money and property, I like to have peaceful place away from other people, away from the distractions of city, but in order to that I must have my own place, to live, but then I need to pay for my water bills, electric bills and other expenses like food, this is just some of the reality that I need to maintain in order to do it, and that I should need to work that is why I need to find something I really want to do in life at the same time earning on it.

what would that be?

may the Lord give me the desire of my life, and that I want it to pray to Him that, this can make him happy, by even in little way, I could please him by doing what I really love to do.

just weeks now, I started to visit my lot I have brought to the used of my hard earned money, by my job as medical representative, I am not starting for my transition to the other work, maybe someday I could study and write things, in the place, I want to build my own house there, with comfortable beginnings.

I know it is far from what I want to do, by maybe it is the start. so I am hoping that it happen.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You have to keep going

In this world cruel world

Good things lockdown has done to the Philippines people must know