shoud I choose the hard one?

 I have a problem,


I do, actually I have lot of problems, and that I did stop coming from my life, but today what I am going to tell you is, a good problem, yes a big big problem, but it is good, it is good because it fears me, and that I know choosing it will make me a better person, but really fears me because I do not know what will happen to me.


Just a couple months ago, I decided to take another path of my life, and that up to date I am planning for this; I am going to study-- LAW, Lex in Latin, Yes I want to, I really do, I have stated why I want this and that I was able to note several reason, but as day goes by, I am questioning myself, do I really want this?

What is my answer today is yes, but what makes me more afraid is that where, and how.

That is my big problem now, before I am planning to enroll just near our town and that is in Bulacan, a province near us, and that because that is the only school near us that cost a little tuition compared from private school that offers Law in our province.


but today, it changes, little by little I wanted now to take the Law in Manila, and that will make my life even harder. and the question is should I take the hard one?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You have to keep going

In this world cruel world

Good things lockdown has done to the Philippines people must know