DOES LISTENING TO SAD SONG MAKE YOU SAD?

 TODAY,

What does sadness brings to people? 

does solitude makes a person sad?

stop for a moment only to stare the keyboard what I am really feeling right now? am I sad? I heard just a song that sounds lonely, it does not even have a sad meaning in the song, but I just feel it sad, that is why I do know now what I am really feeling.

it this state of mind is valid thing to do right now?

maybe it is a waste of time writing this, but anyway, I do not usually read what I've written in this blog, so it fine. I won't read this again in time, maybe someday, that I realize , I also wrote nonsense thing in this blog just to be able to write something.

I am a totally weird person in that case.


I stop for a moment because something move in my peripheral eye view, I get to see it under a small table because I thought it was a cockroach, but it isn't. It is a lizard, so I came back here just to write it here, for anyone who will read this and maybe says I just wasted my time reading something that is totally weird and nonsense. 

seriously am I sad? I am trolling already, and it makes me laugh, fuck it. I am sorry, couple of months came passed and that I getting use in swearing.

I should be not doing it, but then I am writing things here because it is me, and that I am me, and all of the things I wrote here tell about me.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You have to keep going

In this world cruel world

Good things lockdown has done to the Philippines people must know