Post again

Today, August 29, 2020 


It is great day today,


yesterday, I drove all day long total of 400 kms, I woke up early in the morning and  arrived home in the Pampanga 8 pm in the evening, so i was so tired and went to bed and sleep early, so come this day I thank God that I woke up early, went to my Pastor's house to send him our gift because it his birthday, I also went to my friend to give her a alcohol and sanitizer for her to use in her workplace, and lastly I went to my uncles house to give my pasalubong to him a huge octupus from Sta. Cruz, Zambales.

I am working in Olongapo and my itinerary yesterday I in Sta. Cruz, Zambales that is 146 kms away from Olongapo and going back to olongapo another 146 and because I am going home every friday to pampanga, I drove another aroung 70 kms and finally arrived home eat my dinner and catch up with my finally a little bit and went to bed.


Today, I already arrived home from my uncle's house, He was happy to see my present to him, with the huge octopus gave by my friend from Sta. Cruz.


I thank God for everyday he gave me, I am appreciating the love he is giving to me despite my sins and all my bad plans and all the things I have done wrong to the people around me.

I am still working on my personality to improve, my attitudes towards people around me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You have to keep going

In this world cruel world

Good things lockdown has done to the Philippines people must know